Benefits of Becoming an LCCI GQ Registered Training Sites:
- International Association
- Image/ Brand Enhancement
- Authorization to run internationally bench marked qualifications
- Range of qualifications
- Opportunity to be part of growing network
- Quality Assurance and International Standard Systems
- Online Learning Management System (LMS)
LCCI GQ Registered Training Sites :
Hospitality Training Sites :
- à-la-carte Hospitality Nepal, Kathmandu
- Aragon Polytechnic Education and Training Center, Biratnagar
- Asian School of Tourism and Hotel Management, Butwal
- Citizen International Hotel Management College, Mahendranagar
- D’Eastern Empire College of Hotel Management, Urlabari
- Eastern Empire College of Hotel Management College, Birtamode
- Everest College of Hospitality Management, Kohalpur
- Gateway College of Professional Studies, Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Institute of Hospitality Management, Lalitpur
- Kantipur Diploma in Hospitality Management, Lalitpur
- Nepal College of Hotel Management, Birgunj
- Prime Vision Institute of Hotel Management, Dharan
- Royal International College of Hotel Management, Bharatpur
- Sindhuli College of Hotel Management, Sindhuli
- Sphere Institute of Technology, Kathmandu
- Suryabinayak Institute of Management, Bhaktapur
- Tri Chandra College of Hospitality and Management, Janakpur
LCCI GQ’s International Partner Organizations :
Steps to Become LCCI GQ Approved Partner/Registered Training Center :
After going through the Briefing presentation in the download section.
- Submit the Enquiry Form (click the Enquiries button below to fill the same)
- Telephonic discussion on programme and partnership intent.
- Submit Site Application Form along with proposal from the prospective center.
- Preliminary review and discussion with the prospective center.
- Validation Visit by LCCI GQ of the prospective center.
- Further to validation report being positive, get approval of Registered Training Site
For details contact: BD@LCCIGQ.COM | 9801185357 | 01-5525671
“Click to submit your query”