English Proficiency using Oxford Achiever Programme
Highlights of the book
Oxford Achiever is an e-learning solution for effective web/computer-based English language teaching and learning aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- With 36 Progressive Levels | 6 core skills
Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening, Grammar & Vocabulary to improve
- 1 Year Period of Time
- Learners successfully completing the 36 levels receive a CEFR B2 Certificate.
Learning Path: Oxford Achiever intelligently decides a learning path for every learner.
- A Diagnostic test automatically sets the right starting point (level) for each of 6 core skills
- Continuous formative assessments with objective-specific practice exercises that are finely graded in progressive levels of difficulty
- Immediate post-practice remediation to help students learn and achieve the target
- Detailed practice reports and progress charts
Recommended Technical Configuration:
- Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1 or later), Windows 8, Windows 10 | 2 GB RAM | 2 GB free hard disk space
- 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true colour | Windows-compatible sound card + speakers or earphones
- MS Office 2007 and above | Internet Connection (2.1 Mbps or above)
Suitable for: 17 years & above | +2, Bachelors, Masters Students, Studying or Working Professionals of any field.
How to Begin:
- Get detailed knowledge about Oxford Achiever & how it works from linked
Programme Briefing (click here) PDF.
- If anything unclear call the helpline phone numbers +977 9801185357 or 9801161113 for further assistance.
- If everything clear, you may proceed towards enrolling for the program
(Click here to download the Registration Form)
- Complete the E-Registration Form & send us the same at BD@LCCIGQ.COM along with e-payment receipt.
- You may pay for this programme from your E-Sewa or Khalti account by going above the description section & click
- Add to Cart
- View Cart | Check the Quantity
- Proceed to Check Out
or E-Transfer / Deposit in the below banking details also:
- A/c Name - LCCI Books Pvt. Ltd | A/c no - 20225240200356
- Bank & Branch Name: Nepal SBI Bank, Patan, Lalitpur
- On successful payment, you will receive a confirmation email for the Programme & Payment followed by email with Access ID | Password | Application Download Link. "click here to Download the Application "
- Install the Application | Log In | Complete the Diagnostic Test
- Start Your Journey of Self Learning, Improvement & Achievement.
To understand more about Oxford Achiever from Oxford University Press, you may also visit the shared link: https://india.oup.com/OAHE